Education & Training:
Building & Amenities:
National Dementia Cooperative up and online
Interested people are invited to sign up to the National Dementia Cooperative website, which has been developed off the Health Improvement and Innovation Resource Centre site.
“The National Dementia Cooperative microsite will help ensure information about the Cooperatives work is readily accessible and available,” said a spokesperson from the recently formed multidisciplanry cooperative.
Email Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org with events or resources for the website.
To sign up for the NDC microsite use the following steps (NOTE: If you are already signed up to other HIIRC sites, e.g. http://www.hiirc.org.nz, go straight to no. 11 below):
1. Go to http://ndc.hiirc.org.nz Click on the “Register here” link.
2. Register and remember your username so you don’t have to keep registering and creating a new one.
3. Validate your registration when requested by email.
4. If you do not receive a validation email, please don’t register again. Instead, contact email@example.com with your details and note you have not received a validation email for the NDC site. The HIIRC team will then validate your registration manually.
5. Once validated, go to http://ndc.hiirc.org.nz and enter your user name and password. On the first visit, you will also need to enter an access code. The access code is ndc.
6. If you are still experiencing problems accessing the site, contact Kelly Johnstone so she can check you have been made a member of the site, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and note that you are trying to access the NDC microsite.
7. Complete your profile so others can find out about you!
8. Subscribe for email updates when new information is posted on the site. You can do this for the whole site if you subscribe from the home page. To subscribe, click on the Subscribe button on the right hand side of the site.
9. Please post your own information on the site by using the ADD NEW buttons so that there is always fresh material for others to view.
10. Note: If you are already signed up to a HIIRC site, such as http://weightmanagement.hiirc.org.nz/ or http://www.hiirc.org.nz/ you will not need to register again for the National Dementia Cooperative site (you can use the same user name and password). Just go to http://ndc.hiirc.org.nz and login. On your first visit, you will be asked to enter an access code. That code is ndc.
Note: your email address will not be displayed